PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY
Other than drop off, pick up and practice times, the schedule is subject to change.
PARENTS: We are in need of drivers to assist with transportation to BOTH the exhibition game and practice. If you can assist, please let Coach Steve know.
Wednesday, August 30
5:00pm DROP OFF Location: Coach Steve’s back acre 596 Hendry Lane, Ancaster, ON
5:30pm - Camping set up
6:00pm - Team barbecue dinner
7:00pm - Pre-game meeting
7:30pm - Transportation to Morgan Firestone
9:00pm-10:30pm - Exhibition Game vs. Guelph at Morgan Firestone
10:45pm - Return to camping area
11:00pm - Cool down and night swim (pool will be around 85 degrees)
Thursday, August 31
7:00am - Wake up and breakfast
8:00am-10am - Dundas Conservation trail hike/run to Canterbury Falls, Sherman Falls and Artaban / Old Bell.
10:30am - Pre-practice meeting and snack
11:00am - Transportation to Mountain Dave Andreychuk Arena
12:00pm-2:00pm - Practice at Mountain Dave Andreychuk Arena
3:00pm - Return to camping area
4:00pm - Dinner
5:00pm - Team activity TBA
8:00pm - PICK UP at Coach Steve’s
- All food will be provided by the team.
Please coordinate with your Senpai-Kohai partner and teammates to make sure that you both have what you need.
- A tent (to be shared)
- Sleeping bag / Blankets / Pillow
- Air mattress or ground pad
- Bathing suit and pool towel
- Toiletries and any required medications
- Running shoes and appropriate clothing for a trail hike / run
- Clothing for 24 hours including a jacket. Please check the weather and pack appropriately.
- Hockey gear, including SHARPENED skates and at least 2 sticks
- Hockey undergarments for one game and one practice
- If you have an outdoor folding chair, please bring it.