Today, we’re going to start tracking our “Chains” together using a web app called Chains.cc.
Step 1: Create a free account on Chains.cc
- Go to https://chains.cc/signup
- Enter your email address and a password and then click the Sign Up button.
- On the Welcome screen, set the Time Zone to Eastern Time. Set your Display Name to use your number and first name (eg. 91 Steve). Click Save changes. You should now see the main Chains.cc screen…
Step 2: Create your first CHAIN
- Click the Add New Chain button.
- Name your chain “DAILY TRAINING” with the description “Avs Feed the Monster” as shown in the image below. You can choose any skin (some are pretty cool) and color.
- Click UPDATE SETTINGS.
- Check off the first few days of the chain if you completed the team workout on those days (nothing before Monday when we started the team workouts). IMPORTANT: If you don’t check off anything in your chain, it won’t appear to get added to the Group in the next step.
Step 3: Join the team GROUP
- Go to the team GROUP page: https://chains.cc/groups/tjTtN1rKCWlTPt3
- Click JOIN THIS GROUP and then click the DAILY TRAINING chain (the one you set up in the previous step). You should see your chain added to the group.
Every Day: Complete your workout and update your chain!
- Go to https://chains.cc/ and update your chain each day. If you want to set up other personal chains, you can set them up here. They won’t appear in the GROUPS screen.
- You may wish to add the URL to the home screen of your phone. Use the Add to Home Screen option from within Safari or Chrome.