This is the 28th day of our team’s virtual mid-season training camp. Each day for 28 days, there will be a short assignment for you to do to continue your development. These assignments are mandatory for players and coaches. Parents are also encouraged to participate.
Today, the Canada’s National Women’s Team Pond to Podium Development Series – The Skills Series #4 – The 9 Ways To Score. Very interesting… a shooting and scoring session taught by a goaltending coach.
Presenter: Brad Kirkwood
- Goaltending coach with Canada’s National Women’s Program, including with Canada’s Women’s Olympic Team at the 2018 Olympic Winter Games.
- Owner/operator of Top Prospects Goaltending in Calgary.
- Is a program developer, coach and presenter for the Hockey Alberta high-performance program, and goaltending coach for the men’s and women’s teams at the University of Calgary.
- Complete today’s workout on the TeamBuildr app. Be sure to mark each exercise complete as you finish it.
- After you watch it, post something you enjoyed from the webinar to the team WhatsApp group.