This is the 27th day of our team’s virtual mid-season training camp. Each day for 28 days, there will be a short assignment for you to do to continue your development. These assignments are mandatory for players and coaches. Parents are also encouraged to participate.
Today, we’ll be watching the Canada’s National Women’s Team Pond to Podium Development Series – Holistic Hockey #2 – Mental Training.
Presenter: Paula McQuaid
- Mental performance consultant with Canada’s National Women’s Program for six years, including with Canada’s National Women’s Under-18 Team from 2018-21.
- Has earned a bachelor’s degrees from the University of P.E.I. (psychology) and St. Mary’s University (criminology) and a master’s degree from Gonzaga University (counselling).
- Professional member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Co-founder of Mindful Athletics and HONE, which was utilized by Canada’s National Junior Team for the 2021 IIHF World Junior Championship.
You should have pre-registered for the webinar here: Pond to Podium Series
I’m hoping to post a link to the recording after the webinar.
- Complete today’s workout on the TeamBuildr app. Be sure to mark each exercise complete as you finish it.
- After you watch it, post something you enjoyed from the webinar to the team WhatsApp group.