This is the 26th day of our team’s virtual mid-season training camp. Each day for 28 days, there will be a short assignment for you to do to continue your development. These assignments are mandatory for players and coaches. Parents are also encouraged to participate.
Today we’ll be watching the Canada’s National Women’s Team Pond to Podium Development Series –The Skills Series #3 Goaltending.
Presenter: Gord Woodhall
- Goaltending coach throughout Canada’s National Women’s Program, including with Canada’s National Women’s Team at the IIHF Women’s World Championship (2019, 2020).
- Has worked as a goaltending coach with the University of Manitoba (U SPORTS), Prince Albert Raiders (WHL) and Winnipeg Avros (MFHL U18 AAA).
- Played for the University of Manitoba from 1999 to 2003.
I’m hoping to post a link to the recording after the webinar.
- Complete today’s workout on the TeamBuildr app. Be sure to mark each exercise complete as you finish it.
- After you watch it, post something you enjoyed from the webinar to the team WhatsApp group.