This is the twentieth day of our team’s virtual mid-season training camp. Each day for 28 days, there will be a short assignment for you to do to continue your development. These assignments are mandatory for players and coaches. Parents are also encouraged to participate.
This webinar is part of the Pond to Podium Development Series featuring Canada’s National Women’s Team athletes and staff.
The Coach Panel is moderated by: Tessa Bonhomme
- Played for Canada’s National Women’s Team from 2004 to 2014, winning gold medals at the Olympic Winter Games (2010) and IIHF Women’s World Championship (2007, 2012).
- Drafted first overall by the Toronto Furies in the 2010 CWHL Draft and won the Clarkson Cup in 2014.
- Played for Ohio State University from 2003 to 2008, earning First Team All-American honours and the WCHA Player of the Year award in 2007-08, and Second Team All-American honours in 2006-07.
- Started working with TSN as a women’s hockey panelist at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
- Troy Ryan – Head coach, National Women’s Team. Head coach, Dalhousie University Tigers Women’s Team.
- Kori Cheverie – Assistant coach, National Women’s Team. Associate coach, Ryerson Rams Men’s Hockey Team.
- Vicky Sunohara – Assistant coach, National Women’s Team. Head coach, University of Toronto Varsity Blues Women’s Team.
- Howie Draper – Head coach, National Women’s Under-18 Team. Head coach, University of Alberta Pandas Women’s Team.
- Complete today’s workout on the TeamBuildr app. Be sure to mark each exercise complete as you finish it.
- After watching the webinar, post something interesting that you learned to the team WhatsApp group.